100% Natural Treatment for Hair
This Coconut Oil Hair Mask Recipe is a natural and cheap alternative to commercial hair products and suitable for all hair lengths and types.
Organic is Best
Do make sure to use the best organic brand. Coconut oil is not just for beauty (it helps with dry cuticles and as a natural makeup remover) but you can benefit by using the oil in your cooking.
How to Use
A little goes a long way so experiment with how much your hair needs.
- Part your hair into two sections,
- Rub your hands in a small amount of oil; say half a tablespoon, so your hands are coated but not too thickly.
- Starting at the scalp rub the oil in the scalp and next in a downward fashion to the hair tips.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Leave the oil in for around 40 minutes (you can wrap your hair in a towel), but do experiment with the time, only you are going to know what’s best for your hair.
- Rub shampoo in your hair BEFORE getting your hair wet.
- Wash out (it may take a couple of washes) and rinse.
Once or twice a week.
What You Need
Hair Repair with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil penetrates deep into your hair and strengthens the hair follicles from within with vitamin E making your hair thicker and stronger.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair
Pure organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil is the best thing possible to help hair repair. Coconut Oil is not just a natural oil it’s also 50% Lauric Acid which is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. We always recommend referring your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.