Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Serves: 6 - 8
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 3 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 75ml water
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 heaped tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, melted
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt, ground
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix the Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar with water until it dissolves, then add this along with all of the remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until fully combined - you may need to scrape down the sides half-way through to help incorporate it all.
- Taste test and adjust accordingly – add more Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate for a richer chocolate taste; more water for a thinner consistency; more Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar for a sweeter spread; and more Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil for a nuttier flavour.
- Serve with fresh fruit, such as apples, bananas and strawberries, or use as a spread on toast.
- Store covered, in an airtight container, refrigerate and consume within 5 days.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.