Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes (including pasta cooking time)
Serves: 2 - 3
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 250ml vegetable stock
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Super Boost Turmeric Blend
- 20g nutritional yeast
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 200g roasted pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 250g gluten free pasta, cooked - we used Rizopia spaghetti
- A pinch of dried chilli flakes and dried parsley
- In a blender, combine until smooth the vegetable stock, Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend, nutritional yeast, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt, ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, pumpkin puree and oregano.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan and gently heat, on a low setting, before adding the cooked pasta, to the pan.
- Stir the sauce through the pasta and cook for 5 minutes to reduce the sauce and allow it to cook it into the pasta.
- Serve topped with dried chilli flakes and dried parsley.
- Tip: half the recipe (keeping the quantity of the Lucy Bee Turmeric Latte Mix the same) and stir-fry it into brown rice pasta (Rizopia) and vegetables for a healthy Singapore style dish.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.