Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Gluten free spaghetti (I used Rizopia, and enough for 2 people)
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp. plain gluten free flour
- 400ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Large handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- To taste: Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Pepper, ground
- Optional toppings: chilli flakes and extra parsley
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions on the pack.
- On a medium heat add Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and the chopped shallot to a frying pan, and cook until it starts to become translucent.
- Add in the mushrooms and garlic and cook until the mushrooms start to go golden.
- Add the flour and stir to coat the mushrooms, then add in the Lucy Bee Coconut Milk, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, parsley, and ground Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Pepper, and stir to combine.
- When it is all mixed in, add in your spinach and stir again.
- Cook until the sauce has reduced, and add in your cooked spaghetti, mix together to coat the spaghetti in the sauce, serve and enjoy.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.