Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Freeze for 1 hour
Serves: Makes approximately 18 small chocolates
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 50g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy bee Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 50g nut butter (see our recipe to make your own)
- 15g hazelnuts, crushed – or nuts of your choice
- Chocolate mould tray or ice cube tray
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a small pan over a low heat.
- Stir the Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, vanilla essence and nut butter into the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil.
- Divide the crushed nuts evenly into each chocolate mould (I used a tray of 18) followed by the chocolate mixture. Set in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove the chocolates from the tray to serve. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Our Cacao Nut Butter works well in this recipe
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.