Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 25g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, melted
- 100ml water
- 6 eggs
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 2 oranges, juiced and zest
- 65g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp. gluten free baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4. Line a 9x5inches (23x13cm) loaf tin.
- Whisk together Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut, water, eggs, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, orange juice and zest.
- In a separate bowl add Lucy Bee Coconut Flour and baking powder and stir together
- Sieve the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then stir in thoroughly and carefully but do not over work the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 35 minutes. Check to see if it has finished by placing a sharp knife into the cake, when the knife comes out it should be clean. If not place back into the oven and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Transfer onto a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Serve with the orange zest sprinkled over the cake.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.