Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes or so
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend Powder
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns ground, to season
- Add the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and eggs to a saucepan on a low to medium heat.
- Leave to sit for 30 seconds, then slowly ‘push’ the eggs around with a spatula.
- Add in the Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend Powder and stir.
- Once almost cooked, remove from heat, as the eggs will still cook further. Season with Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.