Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 - 7 minutes
Serves: 2 - 3
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- ½ long chilli, very finely chopped (whole chilli if wanting extra spice) *
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed*
- 150g raw king prawns*
- 50ml white wine
- 1 tsp. dried parsley*
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 125g gluten free linguine or fettuccine, cooked
- A drizzle Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil, optional, to serve
- A side salad to serve: mixed leaves and fresh tomatoes halved
- In a heavy based pan, on a medium heat, melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and add the chilli, garlic and prawns. Cook until the prawns begin to change colour before adding the white wine, dried parsley, seasoning.
- Cook until the prawns are fully cooked (this should take no longer than 5 minutes and prawns will be bright pink).
- Once cooked, squeeze the lemon juice over and stir the linguine/fettuccine in. Drizzle optional Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil over.
- Serve alongside a side salad for a delicious dinner. Any leftovers can be eaten cold.
- *TIP: If you want to prep this in advance, you can always add these ingredients together in a zip lock bag/airtight bowl to marinate in the fridge until you need them (this should keep for 2 days before needing to be cooked) – do not add the lemon juice to the marinade as it will denature the protein of the prawns, leading to an overcooked consistency.
Garlic Prawns with Brown Rice Fusilli Pasta, rocket, and broccoli
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.