Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 medium aubergine, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 280g firm tofu
- 2 carrots, sliced, ribbons or chopped
- 700ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 200ml water
- 3 large handfuls of kale
- 1 ½ tbsp. Thai green curry paste
- Serve with: brown rice, sliced red chilli, spring onion, coriander, and lime
- On a medium to high heat add the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, then add in the aubergine and cook for 3-5 minutes until the aubergine begins to soften.
- Add the garlic, ginger and cauliflower, stir together and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the tofu, carrots, Lucy Bee Coconut Milk, water, kale and Thai green curry paste. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice, and top with red chilli, spring onion, coriander and lime juice.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.