Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: Makes approximately 500g
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 150g gluten free oats
- 75g quinoa or buckwheat
- 125g mixed nuts & seeds, roughly chopped (we used hazelnuts, almonds, pecans, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- 40g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 5 tsp. maple syrup
- 125g mixed dried fruits (we used cranberries, cherries and golden berries)
- 20g cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, quinoa/buckwheat, nuts & seeds, Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend and Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt. Once fully combined, add the melted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and honey/maple syrup until all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined tray and press down with a spatula or wooden spoon (this helps to give you larger clusters). Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out and evenly pour the dried fruit over the mixture and press down into the granola mixture, making sure not to stir it in (this will break up the clusters). Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Once lightly golden, remove the tray and evenly cover with the cacao nibs, then set aside to cool fully.
- Decant into a jar by lifting the greaseproof paper from all corners so that it breaks into large clusters. Store in the jar until ready to use.
- This is great served over a yoghurt of your choice with some fresh fruit; on smoothies; or even just with some milk – see our recipe to make your own coconut milk.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.