Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 hours
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 300g silken tofu
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1/2 orange zest
- 5 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Blend
- 2 tsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- Blitz together all the ingredients (I used a NutriBullet).
- Taste, and add any more of any of the ingredients if you want.
- Either place into ramekins, or in a sealed container and put in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, or longer to intensify the flavours.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.