Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 160g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 680ml water
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2-3 green chillies, to suit your taste
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp. tamari
- 20g fresh coriander
- 150g spinach
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 250g tofu, drained and chopped into cubes
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- 150g mange tout
- In a food processor, add Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut with the water and blitz until combined, to make coconut milk. Pour this into a separate bowl or jug, while you make the curry paste.
- Add the garlic, onion, lemongrass, ginger, chillies, cumin, lime juice, coriander and 100g of spinach to the food processor and blend until a paste is formed.
- Pour the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut milk into the paste and blend together.
- In a cauldron or casserole pot, melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil then paste mixture. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes. Season, then add the courgette and cook until tender.
- Dust the tofu in Lucy Bee Coconut Flour and fry each side to crisp up.
- Stir the tofu into the curry sauce along with the mange tout and the final 50g of spinach and simmer for 5 minutes (until the mange tout is cooked). then add the tofu, before serving with your favourite rice.
- Serve with brown rice.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.