6 x 100g Chai Mix
Chai is a traditional, soothing drink which has been enjoyed in cultures for thousands of years. With this warming blend of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and clove, each spice brings its own benefits, which can be enjoyed in drinks and foods alike.
- Current stock Best Before End August 2019
- No Added Sugars or Fillers
- Gluten, Dairy and Caffeine Free
- Non GM and No Additives
- 50 Servings
- Fair Trade
View our info PDF
How to use
Simply stir ½ to 1 teaspoon of our Chai Mix into your favourite cup of regular or decaffeinated tea – either with or without milk and sugar.
Or, try in homemade breads, cakes and desserts for a spicy twist.
What do I Taste Like?
This Chai Mix has a rich and warming flavour with each spice adding its unique aroma and taste.
Where am I From?
Each organic spice in our Chai Mix is grown in Kerala, India, an area which is also known as ‘India’s Spice Garden’.
Why Fair Trade?
These Fair Trade premiums are being used to:
- install water conservation structures to catch run-off water for use in the dry season
- provide solar lamps to help alleviate the problems associated with power cuts, such as students unable to read in poor light
- provide ongoing education for farmers to increase their knowledge in new techniques and so help increase crop yield
1. How to Make Chai Tea
Stir ½ - 1 teaspoon of Lucy Bee Chai Mix into your favourite
regular or decaffeinated tea. Sweeten to taste and add milk, if
that’s how you prefer it.
2. What is Chai?
Chai is ‘tea’, though when referring to ‘chai’, people are usually
talking about a blend of chai spices.
3. Does Chai Tea Have Caffeine?
It depends on the tea. Lucy Bee Chai Mix is caffeine free and
can be used with decaffeinated tea, if that’s what you prefer.
4. How to Make Chai Tea Latte?
Add ½ to 1 teaspoon of Lucy Bee Chai Mix to a mug or your
chosen tea, along with the milk of your choice and blend
together. Sweeten, as needed.
5. What Spices are Used in Chai?
Our Chai Mix contains cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg
and clove, which are all organic spices from India.
Organic: Cinnamon; Ginger; Cardamom; Nutmeg; Clove
Typical values per 100g
Energy kj 1046
of which saturates 1.1g
of which sugars 2.3g
How To Use Video: Chai Crunchy Granola with Cacao Nibs