Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 20g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 85ml lukewarm water
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 shot vodka
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 shot coffee liqueur
- 3 tsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- Whole coffee beans/chocolate, to serve
- Cocktail shaker and strainer
- Blitz the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut and water in a high-speed blender to make coconut milk.
- Add the ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour the coconut milk and all other ingredients (except for the coffee beans/chocolate) over the ice. Attach the cocktail shaker lid and shake, shake, shake.
- Use a straw to taste test the cocktail and adjust to suit your taste.
- Using a cocktail strainer to help make the froth, pour the drinks into the glasses, sprinkle over with a little extra Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate and top with coffee beans or chocolate.
- REMEMBER THESE SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN MODERATION – ALWAYS BE DRINK AWARE.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.