Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Serves: 4 with pasta or 8 as a dip
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30g vegetarian parmesan
- 40g pine nuts
- 100g spinach
- 40g basil leaves, destalked
- A generous pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp. Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil
- 1 chilli, optional for spice
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until the desired consistency is achieved - you may need to scrape down the sides part way through, to mix properly.
- Transfer to a bowl and store covered, in the fridge, for up to 3 days.
- This is great stirred into gluten free pasta; with a burger; as a dip, or on top of Bolognese sauce, for a tasty twist.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.